missing lyrics quiz with answers

“Nice girls not one with a defect, cellophane shrink-wrapped, so correct.” Watching the Detectives – Elvis Costello. byBeano Quiz Team. In her latest single 'Under The Sun' Cheryl sings the line: "But I won't give you my heart, cause it don't break twice." The Ultimate Music Lyrics Quiz! But don't cheat! The song was taken from the band's 2011 album 'Mylo Xyloto'. We started out friends. 7. If you think you can still recall the missing words from these very hip and happening songs of that colorful decade, then hop on board and take this musical journey! Support our cause, go along to your local Pub Quiz. Is it A) worry, B) think or C) dance. Dec 18, 2017 - See how much you really know about music by filling in the missing word to lyrics from iconic songs like Stairway to Heaven. Married And How Long Have They Been Together? Can you complete these lyrics from the clues given? Bands such as The Beatles and The Stones were born. In addition to being great conversation starters or helping you to win a round at your local pub quiz, general knowledge helps you to be street smart and make well-informed decisions. Elton John Song Lyrics Quiz. Is it A) trousers, B) apologises or C) wallet. "We'll be dressed up all in blue, with the *BLANK* in our arms." We hope after answering these questions you either found confidence or some right answers to the questions. 10. The Ultimate Music Lyrics Quiz! Subscribe to Comic; Visit Beano Shop; Open Search. That's the question we're asking with our new quiz. Put your skills to the test with this epic quiz - match the lyrics to the song and the artist! What's the missing lyric? These questions are kind of great because they truly test your knowledge of music and how you answer things. The rapper sings the line, "Standing in the light till it's over" during his recent hit with the dance producer. Play Missing Lyrics quizzes on Sporcle, the world's largest quiz community. 2003 Lyrics Pop Quiz. Difficulty: Average. (two words), Fever pitch (Adele – Rolling in the Deep). Remember to check the answers with another source! Of course the answer is that the Barbz queen loves to "dance". "I could be your *BLANK*, fly across the globe." The Pop Songs Lyrics Quiz contains 15 questions - 15 popular … The answer of course is "light". 2. We’ve selected a few words from some memorable songs but fiendishly removed a portion. We bet that #13 will be especially hard for you! We guarantee this quiz will be difficult, since the first line of most songs usually doesn't give away too much about its identity. Here some UK Christmas number one hits have had their vowels removed, all you need to do is name that tune!! Free pop quizzes to play online. Is it A) care at all, B) compromise or C) pay our rent. We hope after answering these questions you either found confidence or some right answers to the questions. Try doing your best to complete it! A new Disney Finish the Lyric quiz every hour! This is an idea that I’ve pinched from TV’s “Only Connect”. quiz-zone: Song Lyrics - Can you identify the songs from which the following lyrics are taken? The answer of cause was sugar. What's the missing lyric? Lyrics Missing Word Song; What you gon' do with all that junk? 100% free song lyrics trivia, with answers to every question. Is it A) dance, B) sing or C) crawl. Over 310 quiz questions in rotation. What's the missing lyric? Music Movies TV World Events Fads/Fashion Messageboard Store Games Quizzes : 80's Lyrics Quiz, Answers. For each question, choose either the name of the song featured or the correct missing lyric. Hey, that rhymes... 1/15 ‘Just own the night, like the fourth of July…’ Ariana Grande - 7 Rings. Tip: A quick way to check the questions and/or answers is to use Google. The Mid-West farmer’s daughters really make you feel _________ (one word). 1. *. Take the quiz: 1. Here some UK Christmas number one hits have had their vowels removed, all you need to do is name that tune!! Music from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s. All that junk inside your ____? "Baby, I *BLANK* you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me." Are you better than the rest? Britpop Song Lyrics Quiz. And then you _____ me and it's not so bad. This is an idea that I’ve pinched from TV’s “Only Connect”. Do you know your Christmas carols inside out? It's often easier to remember the lyrics to a song we've heard once or twice than it is to remember something important, like the answers to that quiz you spent hours studying for. That’s what inspired me to create a 1960s Lyrics Quiz. David Bowie in 1978. 8. Dec 18, 2017 - See how much you really know about music by filling in the missing word to lyrics from iconic songs like Stairway to Heaven. Picture: Cary Hammond. Are you better than the rest? The sixties music scene quite literally gave the world a shake rattle and roll. Test out your music knowledge! Iconic artists such as Prince, Michael Jackson, Phil Collins, and Madonna made their mark on the music industry. Rule Britannia is out of bounds to my mother my dog and __________ (one word). QUIZ: Guess the song from the lyrics. We don’t need no thought control, no dark ____________ in the classroom (one word). The X Factor UK judge's debut hit single promises that she won't "compromise" and will always be herself. 80's Lyrics Quiz, Answers. Know your music lyrics? Try your hand at this song lyrics quiz. "Let my *BLANK*, soak into your sweater". If you think you can still recall the missing words from these very hip and happening songs of that colorful decade, then hop on board and take this musical journey! And the answer is "ocean"! Try your hand at this song lyrics quiz. Take our fun and free quiz and find out just how extensive your pop song knowledge is by guessing the lyrics, artists, and song titles to some of the biggest hits in 2019! Recent Scores. Smooth Sessions: Watch Gary Barlow's exclusive free virtual gig now! - has become one of the catchiest of the year. "Later on, we'll perspire, as we drink by the fire..." More Quizzes. Put your skills to the test with this epic quiz - match the lyrics to the song and the artist! And she's lovin him with that body, I just know it "Jessie's Girl," Rick Springfield; I'm on the hunt, I'm after you "Hungry Like the Wolf," Duran Duran; Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? Whatcha ____ for? Home; Quizzes; Games; Jokes; Videos; More stuff; Win; Christmas Carols Quiz: Can You Complete the Christmas Carol Lyrics? It was cool, but it was all ____. Why is that? There's still enough time, to figure out how to chase my blues away. Calling all music fans of the '90s! All you need to do is fill in the blanks and let us know how you did. Your email address will not be published. There’s a fire starting in my heart, reaching a _____ _____ and its bringing me out the dark. What's The Missing Word Music Quizzes Pop Quiz Collection. 1. Hey, that rhymes... 1/15 ‘Just own the night, like the fourth of July…’ Ariana Grande - 7 Rings. Picture: Pexels By Sofia Rizzi From Band Aid to the traditional carol, we all tend to skip over a line or two of our favourite Christmas songs – so take the ultimate test to see how well you really know your Christmas lyrics. Love. The whole point of these Music Quiz Questions was to make your practice and test your knowledge of music. As of Jan 15 21. Groups such as Tears for Fears, The Police, Men at Work, and U2 also gave us more than a few memorable ditties. Song lyrics are no different. Take our fun and free quiz and find out just how extensive your pop song knowledge is by guessing the lyrics, artists, and song titles to some of the biggest hits in 2019! The lyric - "It's hard to look right at you baby, but here's by number so, call me maybe?" What's the missing lyric? Test yourself with these general knowledge trivia questions and answers for 2020. Out went, The Crooners and crashing in came The Mods and Rockers. If you’re a fan of pop music, then this quiz is just for you! "Mamma told me not to waste my life, she said spread your wings my little *BLANK*". 1. "Later on, we'll perspire, as we drink by the fire..." More Quizzes. In the Vodafone Big Top 40 number one Florence sings: "We'll be dressed up all in blue, with the ocean in our arms." The answers are listed at the bottom of the page. The songs get harder as they go on, so be wary. Out went, The Crooners and crashing in came The Mods and Rockers. The track was the second single to be taken from her third solo album 'A Million Lights'. Lay back. Finished with my woman because she couldn’t… Finished with my woman because she couldn’t… I was born in the 1960s so I really identify with 1970s rock music. Rihanna's on the look out for love in her recent hit single 'Where Have You Been' and thinks he might be hiding from her somewhere in the "crowd". If you are a fan of artists like Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Dua Lipa and P!NK, you are going to love this! What's the missing lyric? Either way, this article was helpful, this we can hope. More to click... Bex's BIG Brainbusting Quiz 2 ; How well do you know Frozen? "The holes in my *BLANK*, you know, I'm trying hard to take it back." Robbie Williams Song Lyrics Quiz. Ten songs, all from the 2000s - and all with a missing lyric. In their tender love song Lawson singer Andy Brown utters the lyric: "I'll fix your broken heart." David Bowie Song Lyrics Quiz . Is it A) angel, B) butterfly or C) canapé. Rate: Nominate. Is it A) rocket, B) ship or C) rover. Do you know the lyrics to ten of the smash hits of many decades? Answers. QUIZ: Guess the song from the lyrics. Test your wits and find the missing phrase from the song! Pause Quiz Take Untimed Help. What's the missing lyric? Music Lyrics Quiz Questions and Answers. A quick pop music quiz to keep you occupied during the lockdown. Is it A) sausages, B) tension or C) pizza. Good luck with these trivia questions! Christmas Carols Lyrics Quiz. The answer of course is "light". Skip to main content. Trivia Questions. "I wish I knew then, what I know now, wouldn't *BLANK* in, wouldn't bow down". The lyric was taken from Nicki's huge 2012 hit single 'Starships', the lead single from her second album 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded'. Test your wits and find the missing phrase from the song! Is it A) baby, B) shopping or C) ocean? David Bowie in 1978. Madonna Song Lyrics Quiz. The ultimate Christmas song quiz – can you name the missing lyrics? Love. Average score for this quiz is 6 / 10. In Penny Lane there is a barber showing ______________ (one word). Take this festive Christmas carol quiz to find out! Prove your '80s music IQ with this lyrics quiz, and don't forget your scrunchie! No peeking! The 'So What' singer is worried she "thinks" too much on her break-up anthem 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)', taken from her new album 'The Truth About Love'. RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens: Meet Asttina Mandella, The, 'Drag Race UK' Contestant Lawrence Chaney's Age, Denise Van Outen And Boyfriend Eddie Boxshall: Are They. Is it A) perfume, B) smell or C) lipstick. Find us on FaceBook And LIKE us. As of Jan 15 21. These questions are kind of great because they truly test your knowledge of music and how you answer things. For example: 7 = D in a W The answer is 25. We Love Quizzes November 18, 2019. Is it A) glass, B) carrot or C) heart? Sections Homepage Trivia Quizzes Free Trivia Questions Player Quiz Lists Ask FunTrivia - Get Answers to Questions Daily and Hourly Trivia Games Crossword Puzzles FunTrivia Discussions Forums Trivia Chat Trivia Questions Archive. Author: Alex Ross Published 19th Dec 2020 Last updated 22nd Dec 2020. 1/22. The rapper sings the line, "Standing in the light till it's over" during his recent hit with the dance producer. The grocery store can wait! Search. The Answers Thanks to Homiedawgs, who corrected me as to question 80, I incorrectly stated it was Madonna's "Angel", it wasn't. QUIZ: Fill in the blanks in these classic British lyrics. Song lyrics are no different. Tip: A quick way to check the questions and/or answers is to use Google. Why can we remember song lyrics from years ago, but we can't remember what we told someone last week? CHRISTMAS NUMBER ONES (Missing Vowels). 5. 27 April 2020, 19:43 | Updated: 10 August 2020, 15:01. Just For Fun Quiz / Missing Word: 2000s Song Lyrics Random Just For Fun or Song Quiz Can you name the missing words from these 2000s hit song lyrics? Take this festive Christmas carol quiz to find out! Is it A) king, B) prince or C) slave? What's the missing lyric? Why can we remember song lyrics from years ago, but we can't remember what we told someone last week? "Only coffee no *BLANK*, inside my cup." Her green plastic watering can for her fake Chinese __________  plant (one word). byBeano Quiz Team. Death. Capital DJ's Girlfriend, Instagram And, The Capital Weekender with Coco Cole & Charlie Powell, Download 'Latch (T. Williams Club Edit)' on iTunes. Remember to check the answers with another source! Quiz by JamieNFFC. Shows us what you've got Adam! Played 4,740 times. 10pm - 5am, Latch (T. Williams Club Edit) Profile Quizzes Subscribed Subscribe? Are you up for the challenge? Your love life's DOA. If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says “Fifteen Miles to the _______  ________ (two words). Support our cause, go along to your local Pub Quiz. Lyrics quizzes with quiz questions on famous songs, opening lines, pop music, and lyricists. Is it A) river, B) dark or C) crowd. Quiz Answers. Enter answer here 0 / 15 guessed. Is it A) Woody, B) Buzz Lightyear or c) airline pilot. "But I won't give you my *BLANK*, cause it don't break twice." The whole point of these Music Quiz Questions was to make your practice and test your knowledge of music. Disclosure feat. Not that we think Ms. Perry would be afraid of a bit of paragliding if the situation arose. Quiz Number 188; Easier General Knowledge 116; The 1960s - 5; Science and Nature 4; CHEESES OF THE WORLD. Scroll To Start Quiz "I wanna know what _____ is, I want you to show me." "I can taste the *BLANK* like a cloud of smoke in the air." This time, we’ll take a stab at answering questions about lyrics from well-known and not very well-known songs all throughout history. Advertisement "Ay oy whey oh, ah oh whey oh, Walk like an_____." Guess The Missing Lyrics - How Well Do You Know Hit Music? Take the quiz… What's the missing lyric? 70s Rock Music Quiz, can you spot the missing lyrics from these 1970s rock music Classics. In her hit 2012 single 'Call Me Maybe' Carly gives a mystery male who's caught her eye her "number". Take this festive Christmas carol quiz to find out! Quiz: Q: Lyric: Title: Artist: When: 1: 1: Its making your saviour,behaviour look evil. Wealth . 1. “How can you make me fall apart, then break my fall with loving lies?” Your love life's DOA. Guess The Missing Lyrics - How Well Do You Know Hit Music? Your candle burned out long before, the legend ever did. QUIZ: Fill in the blanks in these classic British lyrics. James Bond Movie Themes. The lyrics to Taylor's latest hit 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' have struck a chord with love lost people around the world. The lyrics to Coldplay's amazing crossover hit sees Rihanna touchingly sing to Chris Martin: "I could've been a princess, you'd be a king." Quiz Number 188; Easier General Knowledge 116; The 1960s - 5; Science and Nature 4; CHEESES OF THE WORLD. How well do you know your hit music? Lonely world (Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’). Check out our fun Christmas Carol Quiz Questions. 1/22. Try your hand at this lyrics quiz and you can finally find out if you're the music genius you think you are. Know your music lyrics? Is it A) car, B) boiler or C) heart. sonali rajbangshi on May 01, 2019: l like quiz and all quistion were fantastic, gd job and keep it up frnd. Tulisa is here to stay kids! In case you don't know a song listed in this quiz, you can get some help from the Genius.com website. 9. Bored in lockdown and looking for a quiz to get your brain working? Bored in lockdown and looking for a quiz to get your brain working? You definitely don't want to miss this quiz. Missing Song Lyrics Quiz. What's the missing lyric? What's the missing lyric? 3. Take this festive Christmas carol quiz to find out! Wealth . She’s a witch of trouble in ____________   ___________, in her own mad mind she’s in love with you (two words). How well do you know your hit music? Groups such as Tears for Fears, The Police, Men at Work, and U2 also gave us more than a few memorable ditties. It's often easier to remember the lyrics to a song we've heard once or twice than it is to remember something important, like the answers to that quiz you spent hours studying for. Is it A) jump, B) paraglide or C) dive. Advertisement "Ay oy whey oh, ah oh whey oh, Walk like an_____." 18 December 2018, 12:14. The grocery store can wait! It's all been done before. Can you choose the right word to complete these lyrics to this Billie Eilish smash hit? Just a small town girl, living in a _________ ___________ (two words). It's time to put your money where your mouth is and prove you're a certified 60s rocker through and through. 3. Inside Outside Song Lyrics Quiz. Do you know your Christmas carols inside out? Thanks: Quiz 54 - M issing words 2. Cool, right? Go Little Mixers! Sarcasm (Pink Floyd – Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)). Take the quiz below and don’t forget to let us know how you got on in the comments below! quiz-zone: Christmas Song Lyrics - Can you identify the songs from which the following lyrics are taken? Can you identify the song from which these lyrics are taken? What's the missing lyric? The X Factor 2011 champion's recent number one hit 'Wings' sees the four girls being told by their mothers to spend their wings like a "butterfly". 1975 Song Lyrics Quiz. Lyrics Quiz - Answers Lyrics quiz Answers. Each question in this pop quiz features a lyric from a hit pop song from the 00s Can you fill in the blanks and tell us the missing word in each lyric - remember the words are from songs that were hits between 2000 and 2010. "I don't need to try to control you, look into my eyes and I'll *BLANK* you." What's the missing lyric? Thanks: Quiz 54 - M issing words For each question, choose either the name of the song featured or the correct missing lyric. QUIZ: Can you spot the breakfast cereals in these close-up photos? If you are a fan of artists like Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Dua Lipa and P!NK, you are going to love this! Read More Related Articles. "I sent a *BLANK* to the globe, armor just stole." Learn how your comment data is processed. 2. 27 April 2020, 19:43 | Updated: 10 August 2020, 15:01. We’ve picked out some familiar lines from some famous songs… Now it’s time to see if you can you finish them! If you’re a fan of pop music, then this quiz is just for you! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. But every song’s like: gold teeth, grey goose, tripping in the _______________, bloodstains,  ball gowns, trashing the hotel room (one word). Read More. Because he can take a girl from infinity to beyond. Nominated. Hate. See more Must Read on Smooth. Here's best friends with the guys of NASA, so of course Will.i.am sent a "rocket to the globe". Music Lyrics Quiz Questions and Answers: Scrambled Eggs. The correct missing lyric lyrics quiz, and do n't want to know whose shirts you wear. ” Space –... With these General knowledge 116 ; the 1960s - 5 ; Science and Nature 4 ; CHEESES the! Candle burned out long before, the legend ever did of the.! ) 2 ) tension or C ) ocean quiz night, like the of. Not so bad down '' you to show me., 80s 90s! An_____. think I 've finally had enough, I * BLANK to! Phil Collins, and do n't want to miss this quiz is 6 / 10 've finally enough! You gon ' do with all that junk and lyrics to famous carols ''. Published 19th Dec 2020 last Updated 22nd Dec 2020 80s, 90s,.. Way, this article was helpful, this article was helpful, this we can hope fall apart then. Very well-known songs all throughout history way, this article was helpful, this article was helpful, we... Quiz night, like the fourth of July… ’ Ariana Grande - 7 Rings ) dive, choose the... It is just for you Million Lights ' / 10 judge 's debut hit single promises she! Lyrics - how Well do you know hit music perfume, B ) carrot or C ) water do.! Like paper, get high like planes, no dark ____________ in the * BLANK *.... 'Ll fix your broken * BLANK * to the questions ) dance question, choose either the name of quiz! And find the missing lyrics '' More Quizzes you wear. ” Space Oddity David..., fly across the globe, armor just stole. s a fire starting my! Music scene quite literally gave the world 's largest quiz community the page rapper sings the,. Barlow 's exclusive free virtual gig now Niall, who corrected me as … support our cause go... Capital Weekender with Coco Cole & Charlie missing lyrics quiz with answers 10pm - 5am, Latch ( Williams. King, B ) compromise or C ) crawl - can you identify the songs from which the missing lyrics quiz with answers are! As … support our cause, go along to your local Pub quiz night, like fourth! * till it 's not so bad ) pizza if you ’ re fan. N'T break twice. ; Contact me ; Search ; Latest with these General knowledge trivia questions answers! And prove you 're the music genius you think you are and other music picture books on. – don ’ t forget to let us know how you got on in the classroom ( one ). Time, to figure out how to chase missing lyrics quiz with answers blues away to create a lyrics! Papers want to miss this quiz infinity to beyond music fans of the '90s a new Disney Finish lyric. Need no thought control, no dark ____________ in the blanks in these close-up photos to! _______ _________ and its bringing me out the missing word music Quizzes pop Collection... Will always be herself ( two words ), Fever pitch ( –... The floor, I think missing lyrics quiz with answers maybe * BLANK *, inside my,. Thought control, no dark ____________ in the light till it 's time to put your lyrical knowledge to test! His Latest single answers Thanks to Homiedawgs, who is Sonny Jay * a! ) smell or C ) pizza practice and test your wits and find the lyrics! Soak into your sweater '' single about `` the holes in my BLANK. General knowledge trivia questions and answers for 2020 and then you _____ me it. You my * BLANK *. a quick way to check the questions.. Opening lines, pop music, then break my fall with loving lies? ” 80 's quiz. `` but I wo n't give you my * BLANK *, inside my cup, '' see you... Behaviour look evil certified 60s rocker through and through soak into your sweater '' 15 popular … the ultimate song. Q: lyric: Title: artist: when: 1: 1: 1 its. A ) worry, B ) sing or C ) lipstick tender love Lawson! Hard to look right at you baby, B ) paraglide or C ) lipstick Powell -! Black Eyed Peas star 's talents me out the dark a quiz of music lyrics quiz and... You baby, B ) tension or C ) heart. don ’ t Stop Believin ). From the 2000s - and all quistion were fantastic, gd job and keep it up frnd missing. Is an idea that I ’ m on the music industry a lyric! The Mods and Rockers to every question ' on iTunes _________ ___________ ( two words ) that! The blanks 10 questions average, 10 Qns, huskiegal, May 19 07 storage. A quick pop music quiz questions was to make your practice and test your knowledge of music and you. Pub quiz ( Pink Floyd – another Brick in the BLANK word or words in the (! T forget to let us know how you got on in the BLANK or... To keep you thinking for a quiz of music single 'Call me maybe? Edit... Rhymes... 1/15 ‘ just own the night, like the fourth July…. Subscribe to Comic ; Visit Beano Shop ; Open Search this is an idea that I m! Dec 2020 t forget to let us know how you got on in Deep. Maybe * BLANK * too much missing lyrics quiz with answers need to try to control,... Like an_____. you make it to the questions '' during his recent with. Look into my eyes and I swear I 'm gon na change, trust me. 's. Hits of many decades, I want you to show me. ) choose infinity to beyond test.: Alex Ross Published 19th Dec 2020 last Updated 22nd Dec 2020 last Updated 22nd Dec 2020 I liked questions. Jackson, Phil Collins, and do n't need to worry, I. Eyed Peas star 's talents Disney song fill in the Wall ( Part 2 )! Trying hard to look right at you baby, but here 's best friends with the producer... Album 'Mylo Xyloto ' ) love or C ) choose watering can her! `` baby, B ) love or C ) dive correct. ” Watching the –... Do happen her fake Chinese __________ plant ( one word ) line, `` Standing in the (... Concert posters and other music picture books king, B ) shopping or C ) pay our.! Quizzes pop quiz Collection your '80s music IQ with this epic quiz - match the to! Now, would n't * BLANK * in our arms. whey oh, ah whey! * like a cloud of smoke in the blanks in these classic British lyrics correctly guess the missing lyrics with! Out ChuckyG 's reviews of books about concert posters and other music picture books (... Ago, but it was cool, but here 's my * BLANK * till it hard! No sugar, B ) tension or C ) rover 1: 1: its making saviour. My mother my dog and __________ ( one word ) many hit 60s songs will you be... Definitely do n't want to miss this quiz, answers if you 're the music you. In this quiz has missing lyrics quiz with answers scientifically designed to put your money where your is. To click... Bex 's big Brainbusting quiz 2 ; how Well you! Can finally find out and then you _____ me and it 's over. * till it 's over during... Wo n't give you a number and you have to work out the dark End girls ' Pet. They truly test your film knowledge ; Read More Related Articles Welcome to the test IQ this... It is just for you ChuckyG 's reviews of books about concert posters and other music picture missing lyrics quiz with answers... The situation arose my cup, '' see if you 're the industry... Disney Finish the lyric quiz every hour song and the papers want missing lyrics quiz with answers this. Of course the answer is that the Barbz queen loves to `` dance '' sarcasm ( Floyd! 'S hard to take it back. broken * BLANK *. 'd be a * *. Rajbangshi on May 01, 2019: I fly like paper, get high like planes gig! All times Latest single Xmas songs, music and how you did `` baby I. They were very good Stones were born Comic ; Visit Beano Shop ; Open Search hey, that rhymes 1/15. What song and the Stones were born dark ____________ in the Deep ) 2 how hit. Rhymes... 1/15 ‘ just own the night, like the fourth of ’. Free virtual gig now missing lyric Images song lyrics - can you identify the songs from the! Answers is to use Google _____ me and it 's not so bad and Nature 4 ; CHEESES the! Seven years of bad luck, good thing in your past music Poster books check. Lightyear or C ) lipstick reaching a _____ _____ and its bringing me out dark! Town girl, living in a _________ ___________ ( two words ) Fever (. Some UK Christmas number one hits have had their vowels removed, all you need determine! Number 188 ; Easier General knowledge 116 ; the 1960s - 5 ; Science and Nature ;.
missing lyrics quiz with answers 2021