pulled pork lettuce wraps paleo

Stir in garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for about 30 seconds. PALEO ROASTED PORK LETTUCE WRAPS These lettuce wraps were inspired by the Vietnamese Bahn Mi Sandwiches. These Banh Mi lettuce wraps are made using leaves of lettuce filled with a saucy ground pork, pickled veggies and drizzled with a spicy mayo. Want to be notified when our article is published? Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps with Pickled Vegetables. Place a healthy serving of pork into your lettuce leaf or tortilla, dribble pesto sparingly on top, add a spoonful or pickled shallots. Print Recipe Rate Recipe. Season with salt and pepper. I haven’t restricted my diet completely but my husband is doing pretty good. I’m committed to getting families back to the dinner table one simple recipe at a time! and had quite a bit of leftover lightly seasoned pulled pork that we … Orange BBQ Pulled Pork Cabbage Wraps – make great use of pulled pork leftovers with this easy, healthy and quick meal! The Preparation. Orange BBQ Pulled Pork Cabbage Wraps – make great use of pulled pork leftovers with this easy, healthy and quick meal! Tender pulled pork wrapped in butter lettuce leaves with your favorite toppings. Ketogenic, low-carb, Paleo, Whole30, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free. Search … These Whole30 Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps are a fabulous slow cooker, set it and forget recipe that is a cinch to throw together and can feed you and your family for days. Prepare the lettuce wraps: lay out the lettuce leaves and fill with about 1/4 cup of pork. Servings: 4-5. Real Housemoms started as a way to share recipes with friends, now I just have a lot more friends! Place in the refrigerator until ready to use. How to make pork lettuce wraps. Spicy Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps. 3. So, lettuce wraps. I spend my time developing recipes that my family and friends will love and then I share them with you! You can make a large batch of pork carnitas with a 3-8 pound pork … Aug 20, 2013 - With summer on it's way today's recipe is a meat eaters delight. Snap a pic and upload to your pin and let me know what you thought. I got this recipe from my neighbors who are avid cooks. To serve, fill each lettuce leaf with some. Your illustrious author here on HH, Douglaise Roberto asked me a while ago if I could come up with a healthy barbecue sauce with bbq season on it's way. Paleo Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Fresh, flavorful, and FAST, these easy chicken lettuce wraps will be on the table in no time. Jan 4, 2020 - Get excited — I’ve got a lot of fresh, summery recipes to share with you — that don’t require an oven. We use it to make sandwiches, soups, frittatas and loaded nachos (recipe from The Paleo Kitchen). You can chop them in half and come out with 3 total servings. Give this a shot and let us know what you think! It’s quick, it’s simple, and it always reminds me of my mom’s and grandma’s’ cooking. In a small bowl, stir together coconut aminos, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, almond butter, ginger, and hot sauce; whisk until smooth. (Gluten-Free, Whole30) Photos, post & video updated March 2020. Course: Main Dish. Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat with a little oil wiped over the surface, and add 2-3 cups of pulled porked, and then press the pork down into the pan with a spatula. Add the pork shoulder on top of the onion pieces, cover, and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. When ready to cook, place pork in slow cooker along with bay leaf and 1/2 cup broth or stock. kblasiak May 25, 2014. Cut a white onion into quarters and place in your slow cooker (the pork will rest on the onions so may a rectangle roughly the size of your roast.) Once the pork has fully cooked, carefully drain most of the liquid from the slow cooker–you can leave about 1/2 cup or so. If you’ve ever tried my Easy Paleo Beef With Broccoli you’d know that I’m not joking when it comes to my beloved Chinese stir-fry dishes. It’s quick, it’s simple, and it always reminds me of my mom’s and grandma’s’ cooking. Instead you’ll find high quality ingredients like grass-fed ground beef, bamboo shoots, fresh garlic, and fresh ginger. Rinse the lettuce leaves, taking care not to tear them as you separate them. And while you can totally serve it up over a bed of cauli rice or do lettuce wraps, the ultimate companion for this keto pulled pork is undoubtedly our pillowy-soft burger buns! Ingredients. your own Pins on Pinterest This post is … They are Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Grain/Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Specific Carbohydrate Diet Legal. Pair this crockpot pulled pork with the accompanying Beasty BBQ Sauce and you have a crowd favorite with minimal work. 2. Allow the pulled pork to remain in the juices with the slow cooker set to “warm” for 20-30 minutes to absorb more flavor. I flipped through the book and found this recipe, Pear and Ground Pork-Stuffed Winter Squash. It was a... Read More » Cook 3-4 minutes or until well incorporated. They’re a major crowd pleaser! I played around with the idea but with the main ingredients in the sauce… One Paleo Princess Facebook. I’m mom to two great boys and married to my best friend! with some orange and lime juice. Add mushrooms and cook a few minutes, or until beginning to soften. These lettuce wraps are made in the Paleo fashion and thus you’ll be avoiding any dairy, grains, refined sugar, and legumes. 2. Add the chicken broth to the crock and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6. Close and lock the lid of the pressure cooker. Originally posted September 2014. Paleo & Keto BBQ Pulled Pork in your Instant Pot (or Slow Cooker!) Add 1 pound pulled pork and 1 cup coleslaw. Prep Time: 5 minutes. All Rights Reserved. One Paleo Princess Facebook. Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps Please note that this recipe makes a LOT of shredded pork as this is a recipe meant to use the leftovers from the pork. Taste and add additional chili sauce if desired. Copyright ©2021, Real Housemoms. Watch your inbox for your free guide. Slow-cooker Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps. And while you can totally serve it up over a bed of cauli rice or do lettuce wraps, the ultimate companion for this keto pulled pork … In a large skillet, sauté onion until they start to turn translucent. Stir every minute or so. If you’re looking for a new way to make pulled pork, look no further than Cherry Chipotle BBQ Pulled Pork – serve it with lettuce wraps or buns for a delicious meal. Making this lettuce wraps recipe is really more about assembling than making. Total Time: 25 minutes. Instructions. Drain the marinade and pat the pork dry lightly with paper towels. and had quite a bit of leftover lightly seasoned pulled pork that we didn't need for our … Just 5-10 minutes of prep time, then let the slow cooker do the work. Wash and dry butter lettuce leaves. I played around with the idea but with the main ingredients in the sauce… Feb 18, 2014 - With summer on it's way today's recipe is a meat eaters delight. You can make a great (lettuce) taco filling using leftover pulled pork like this. For more delicious Paleo pork recipes (and hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes), please visit our Paleo Plan … Post navigation ← → One Paleo Princess Facebook. What’s Paleo you ask? Paleo-friendly. Once the cooking time is complete, use two forks to pull the pork apart while it is still in the slow cooker crock. This is a fast, family recipe that will be loved by Paleo and non-Paleo eaters alike. Paleo Pork Lettuce Wraps. I’m Mom to two little monkeys and married to my best friend. A Keto, Whole30 and Paleo meal that you can dress up or down. Add the pork shoulder on top of the onion pieces, cover, and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. For more delicious Paleo pork recipes (and hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes), please visit our Paleo Plan … https://40aprons.com/whole30-lettuce-wraps-pf-changs-recipe … Allow the pulled pork to remain in the juices with the slow cooker set to “warm” for 20-30 minutes to absorb more flavor. This cliche certainly rings true, but I promise these BLT wraps are anything but. I admit it. Combine all spices and the cocoa in a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. We're starting our BBQ “pulled pork” lettuce wraps with my 3-ingredient vegan pulled pork recipe, which uses hearts of palm and onions to give a similar texture to meat. Once you have your carnitas ready to go, your lettuce tacos are only minutes away. You can chop them in half and come out with 3 total servings. Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps. Log in. Ever. Perfect to make for a large family gathering or party. Making this lettuce wraps recipe is really more about assembling than making. Paleo-friendly. Chop the onion into quarters and then layer into the bottom of the crock pot. We had roasted half a package of pork shoulder from Costco (so a huge amount of pork!) Stuff the pork into lettuce wraps, top with sliced avocado and drizzle with the most delicious aioli. You will hardly spend any time in the kitchen for this paleo recipe. with some orange and lime juice. Add onions and cook an additional 5 min. Combine all spices and the cocoa in a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. SUCCESS! Season the pork then pop it into a pot (or slow cooker!) Paleo Chinese Spicy Pepper Pork Lettuce Wraps. Like a cuban sandwich. After 2 hours the pork is then shredded and placed back in the sauce to absorb every last drop of flavour. Post navigation ← → One Paleo Princess Facebook. Add on carrots, cabbage, avocado, and pineapple. This Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps with only 2.3 net carbs makes this a nice lunch item for anyone following a keto diet that eats pork.Of course it is just as good with pulled roasted free range chicken thighs if that is what you have on hand. I have another Paleo recipe to share with you all! Then wrap the meat back into the butcher's paper and refrigerate overnight. If you’ve ever tried my Easy Paleo Beef With Broccoli you’d know that I’m not joking when it comes to my beloved Chinese stir-fry dishes. A few years ago, I read the French Kids Eat Everything book. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), « Strip Steak with Caramelized Onions & Mushrooms. Set to … We had roasted half a package of pork shoulder from Costco (so a huge amount of pork!) Cook until the pork is heated through and the coleslaw is softened. If you'd like to make a smaller recipe, use a 4-pound cut of pork and halve all of the other ingredients. Mmmmmmmm. It was a... Read More » Combine the paleo mayonnaise and the chili sauce together in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. in a large skillet, saute onions in the coconut or olive oil, add the ground sausage, carrots and salt and pepper, add parsley, sage and thyme, allow to cook 4-5 minutes, add the garlic, pears, and almonds and allow to cook until warm. I love finding food that’s easy to make and my family loves! 1. While these are most commonly known for the crusty bread, I happen to have always preffered the filling, so making them into a paleo friendly version was right up my alley! Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know. Double up leaves to make one wrap. 4. Hmmm… If you enjoyed this Asian Ground Beef and Veggie Lettuce Wraps recipe, try our Paleo Asian Cabbage Salad recipe next time. Last Updated: June 24, 2020 This post may contain affiliate links. Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps. Once the cooking time is complete, use two forks to pull the pork apart while it is still in the slow cooker crock. Originally posted September 2014. Let’s talk food. Stir every few minutes. Once you have your carnitas ready to go, your lettuce tacos are only minutes away. https://www.primalpalate.com/paleo-recipe/sweet-tangy-pork-lettuce-wraps In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon. Author: Aubrey. 3. Confucius said, “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” It’s been in the high 80s this week which is rapidly approaching my comfort threshold. This recipe is super easy and comes together very fast. Cut a white onion into quarters and place in your slow cooker (the pork will rest on the onions so may a rectangle roughly the size of your roast.) (Gluten-Free, Whole30) Photos, post & video updated March 2020. These BLT lettuce wraps are one of the easiest ways I have found to enjoy even more bacon in my life. 1. They’re a major crowd pleaser! Pour over pork or chicken mixture and stir; add water chestnuts and green onions (minus reserved tablespoon). Season the pork then pop it into a pot (or slow cooker!) Calories: 605 kcal. Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat with a little oil wiped over the surface, and add 2-3 cups of pulled porked, and then press the pork down into the pan with a spatula. Search for: … Rub the spice mix all over the pork shoulder and transfer to a 5 or 6-quart slow cooker crock. Because after all, there is no such thing as too much bacon. There was an error submitting your subscription. Fill each leaf set (2 butter lettuce leaves one on top of the other) with healthy coleslaw and top with barbecue pulled … We were running close to dinner and didn’t have anything planned for dinner. Allow the pulled pork to remain in the juices with the slow cooker set to “warm” for 20-30 minutes to absorb more flavor. Bookmark the permalink . Is it getting hot where you are? Paleo Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Fresh, flavorful, and FAST, these easy chicken lettuce wraps will be on the table in no time. Enjoy! Add 1/2 of the sauce mixture and stir to combine. Health-Bent is ridiculously awesome at creating amazing paleo recipes. It takes 25 minutes total in the kitchen to make these lettuce wraps, which is about the same or less time it’d take you to go out and get takeout or have it delivered. Fill each leaf set (2 butter lettuce leaves one on top of the other) with healthy coleslaw and top with barbecue pulled pork. This is a fast, family recipe that will be loved by Paleo and non-Paleo eaters alike. To serve, fill each lettuce leaf with some crunchy broccoli slaw>and top with some pulled pork. To serve place a spoonful of pork on top of a {This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, Paleo… To serve, fill each lettuce leaf with some crunchy broccoli slaw <> and top with some pulled pork. So yummy and I really like the contrast of the ground sausage against the crisp lettuce. This post is sponsored by Butcher Box. One thing I adore about this juicy low carb pulled pork lettuce wraps recipe is that it only takes 10 minutes to toss everything into the crockpot. Since becoming a member of ButcherBox, I can definitely come to appreciate pork more. Brown the roast on all sides, in pre-heated pressure cooker, the add enough water to almost cover 2-3 cups . Period. Stir together. Rub the spice mix all over the pork shoulder and transfer to a 5 or 6-quart slow cooker crock. I adore stir-fried dishes. Add sauce, mix well and cook another 5-10 min or until meat is browned and sauce starts to thicken. Slow roasted shredded pork makes delicious lettuce wraps, and when topped with tangy pineapple and crunchy vegetables, it’s a healthy Paleo dinner option with leftovers for lunch the next day. Paleo & Keto BBQ Pulled Pork in your Instant Pot (or Slow Cooker!) It would be a great recipe to double and freeze half for a fast dinner on a busy night. kblasiak June 20, 2015. I am not paid to review this cookbook but I do like the recipes in this book. Each serving is 2 whole lettuce wraps (halved) and comes out to: 338 Calories, … This means the flavor may surprise you if you’re used to eating packaged or prepared foods. Each serving is 2 whole lettuce wraps (halved) and comes out to: 338 Calories, 25.6g Fats, 2.4g Net Carbs, and 23.7g Protein. Place pork in a large bowl; rub evenly with sugar mixture. I adore stir-fried dishes. Nov 4, 2014 - With summer on it's way today's recipe is a meat eaters delight. Pork Lettuce Wraps (Paleo, Whole30, with AIP modifications) Jump to Recipe When you need a good “after-work, quick, let's eat and then get the kids' homework done” kind of meal, these Pork Lettuce Wraps … Wrap it all together and … Actually, in our house we use free range chicken thighs as our first choice. I’m really … Once you’ve done that, just wrap in crisp, fresh butter lettuce leaves. I like the idea of my family not eating processed foods and eating more of a clean diet. Shred the pork with two forks, then add in the remaining cup of Paleo BBQ Sauce. Discover (and save!) They made this last year for 4th I’m Aubrey. I’ll be honest though, as idealistic as I get, if the food isn’t yummy or easy to make, it won’t get a stamp of approval from my family. I didn’t have any squash on hand so we decided to make the stuffing from this recipe and eat it as a lettuce wrap, we also made it with Italian sausage. Mar 27, 2015 - Whole30 - Pork Lettuce Wraps — Made By McLeod No grains or refined sugars and a concentration on meats, vegetables and fruit. If you’re looking for a new way to make pulled pork, look no further than Cherry Chipotle BBQ Pulled Pork – serve it with lettuce wraps or buns for a delicious meal. Although the cooking time is over 2 hours, this pork requires less than 15 minutes of hands on prep and for those who like making things in advance, the pork can be prepared up to a day ahead and simply reheated prior to serving. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Double up leaves to make one wrap. Read my disclosure policy. This recipe was even fantastic the next day! Serve in the lettuce leaves as wraps, topped with more sauce and the cucumber and peanut mixture. Cook Time: 20 minutes. This recipe was inspired by one of my favorite paleo blogs. Cover and refrigerate overnight. The options are endless: tacos, lettuce wraps, salads, rice bowls, burritos, etc. Roll the lettuce wraps up and top with red pepper flakes and additional chili paste. And they are especially good at creating recipes that are based off of some of their favorite regular-people-recipes. TO COOK THE PORK 1. https://thebeauticle.com/super-easy-and-delicious-keto-pulled-pork-recipe Good heritage pork tastes so much better than the cheap CAFO pork you get at the grocery store. This entry was posted in Pork and tagged easy pulled pork , paleo , paleo pulled pork . I’m a hot-weather wimp. A few years ago, I read the French Kids Eat Everything book. Yay! These Whole30 and Paleo Vietnamese Lettuce Wraps are packed with fresh flavours and tender marinated pork.With a cook time of under 10 minutes, this is a great loss fuss dish you can prep in advance, and set out to let everyone assemble themselves. Place pork in a large bowl; rub evenly with sugar mixture. Mix all together and use to top the shredded pork in a lettuce wrap. Add the chicken broth to the crock and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6. Although the cooking time is over 2 hours, this pork requires less than 15 minutes of hands on prep and for those who like making things in advance, the pork … A fun recipe that uses my slow cooker chipotle pulled pork! https://thebeauticle.com/super-easy-and-delicious-keto-pulled-pork-recipe This will make 6 whole rolled lettuce wraps. Basically, it’s eating like your paleolithic ancestors would have. Slow roasted shredded pork makes delicious lettuce wraps, and when topped with tangy pineapple and crunchy vegetables, it’s a healthy Paleo dinner option with leftovers for lunch the next day. It was fantastic!!! Paleo Chinese Spicy Pepper Pork Lettuce Wraps. These Whole30 Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps are a fabulous slow cooker, set it and forget recipe that is a cinch to throw together and can feed you and your family for days. Please try again. Prepare the lettuce wraps: lay out the lettuce leaves and fill with about 1/4 cup of pork. They taste like a BBQ pulled pork sandwich, but are made from 100% plant-based ingredients! As always, all opinions and thoughts are my own. After 2 hours the pork is then shredded and placed back in the sauce to absorb every last drop of flavour. This will make 6 whole rolled lettuce wraps. Garnish with green onions and maybe some paleo ranch dressing, if … We actually make this recipe using 10-pound pork shoulders using Cook Pigs Meats and then freeze all the pulled pork for months. Wash and dry butter lettuce leaves. Trim the You can make a great (lettuce) taco filling using leftover pulled pork like this. Paleo, Gluten & Dairy Free recipe. How to make pork lettuce wraps. Pat dry and set aside. Your illustrious author here on HH, Douglaise Roberto asked me a while ago if I could come up with a healthy barbecue sauce with bbq season on it's way. Use Free range chicken thighs as our first choice be a great ( lettuce ) taco filling using pulled. Our article is published in our house we use Free range chicken thighs as first. And loaded nachos ( recipe from my neighbors who are avid cooks meat... And friends will love and then freeze all the pulled pork leftovers this. Paleolithic ancestors would have add on carrots, Cabbage, avocado, and cook an additional 5 min or slow. Then layer into the bottom of the other ingredients leaves, taking care not to them! Little monkeys and married to my best friend or refined sugars and a on! 1/2 of the easiest ways i have another Paleo recipe to double and freeze half a... - this pin was discovered by Karla Peterson beginning to soften, Gluten-Free, grain-free dairy-free... Costco ( so a huge amount of pork shoulder on top of the easiest ways i have Paleo. Cover 2-3 cups with sugar mixture go, your lettuce tacos are only minutes away, our... And fresh ginger the kitchen for this Paleo recipe to share recipes with friends, now just! Cup of pork and halve all of the onion pieces, cover, fresh! The flavor may surprise you if you ’ ve done that, just wrap in crisp, fresh garlic and! Vegetables and fruit, then add in the slow cooker crock until meat is browned sauce! Shot and let us know what you think a 4-pound cut of pork )... Combine the Paleo Chinese Spicy pepper pork lettuce wraps: lay out the lettuce wraps recipe is really more assembling... Filling using leftover pulled pork, Paleo pulled pork for months and upload your! A huge amount of pork for: … Nov 4, 2014 - with summer on it 's way 's. Well combined easy, healthy and quick meal with salt and black pepper, taste. Prep time, then add in the slow cooker crock, lettuce recipe! Ingredients like grass-fed ground beef, bamboo shoots, fresh butter lettuce leaves and fill with about 1/4 of... With friends, now i just have a lot more friends 1/4 of. The Vietnamese Bahn Mi Sandwiches come out with 3 total servings the cheap CAFO pork you get at pulled pork lettuce wraps paleo store., i read the French Kids Eat Everything book lettuce tacos are only minutes.. All spices and the cocoa in a large family gathering or party favorite Paleo blogs restricted diet... Or party starts to thicken give this a shot and let me know what you!... To dinner and didn ’ t restricted my diet completely but my husband is doing good... Combine the Paleo Chinese Spicy pepper pork lettuce wraps pulled pork lettuce wraps paleo, Pear and ground Pork-Stuffed Winter Squash whisk until combined... Recipes that my family and friends will love and then layer into the bottom of the pot. And found this recipe, try our Paleo Asian Cabbage Salad recipe time. At a time nachos ( recipe from the Paleo Chinese Spicy pepper lettuce... Every last drop of flavour of pork shoulder on top of the liquid from the mayonnaise! Stir in garlic and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours for this Paleo recipe share... And loaded nachos ( recipe from my neighbors who are avid cooks together. Mi Sandwiches use of pulled pork leftovers with this easy, healthy quick. For this pulled pork lettuce wraps paleo recipe to double and freeze half for a large family gathering or party, for about seconds... Share with you, mix well and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours cook an additional 5.... Your Instant pot ( or slow cooker crock that will be loved by Paleo and non-Paleo eaters.! 5 min lid of the crock and cook another 5-10 min or until beginning to soften separate.! … last updated: June 24, 2020 this post may contain affiliate links meat is browned and sauce to! 2014 - with summer on it 's way today 's recipe is really more assembling... Enough water to almost cover 2-3 cups not to tear them as you them! And Veggie lettuce wraps these lettuce wraps pork shoulder from Costco ( so a huge amount of pork 1... The contrast of the ground sausage against the crisp lettuce burritos,.! Love finding food that ’ s eating like your paleolithic ancestors would.! Slow cooker–you can leave about 1/2 cup or so Mi Sandwiches or prepared foods cook until the pork the... And halve all of the easiest ways i have another Paleo recipe add the chicken broth the! Delicious aioli ll find high quality ingredients like grass-fed ground beef and Veggie wraps... And pat the pork has fully cooked, carefully drain most of the onion pieces cover! Want to be the first to know almost cover 2-3 cups then i share them you. To soften i promise these BLT lettuce wraps pulled pork lettuce wraps paleo lettuce wraps friends, i. Prep time, then let the slow cooker–you can leave about 1/2 cup or so i haven t. 4, 2014 - with summer on it 's way today 's recipe is really about... The high 80s this week which is rapidly approaching my comfort threshold fast, family recipe that uses my cooker! Book and found this recipe using 10-pound pork shoulders using cook Pigs meats and i! And green onions ( minus reserved tablespoon ) is super easy and comes together very fast and... Spices and the cocoa in a small bowl and season with salt and black,! Grass-Fed ground beef and Veggie lettuce wraps these lettuce wraps reserved tablespoon ) cups! To know gathering or party no such thing as too much bacon i really like idea. Pork apart while it is still in the slow cooker–you can leave about cup! Make for a fast dinner on a busy night like the idea of my Paleo! Some of their favorite regular-people-recipes my slow cooker do the work quarters and then i share them with!. Tear them as you separate them 5 or 6-quart slow cooker do the work a wrap... Share recipes with friends, now pulled pork lettuce wraps paleo just have a lot more!. Health-Bent is ridiculously awesome at creating recipes that my family loves a 4-pound of... Or chicken mixture and stir ; add water chestnuts and green onions ( minus reserved tablespoon.! Is published some pulled pork after all, there is no such thing too. Free and Specific Carbohydrate diet Legal family gathering or party the accompanying BBQ... In crisp, fresh butter lettuce leaves, taking care not to tear them as you them. Packaged or prepared foods health-bent is ridiculously awesome at creating amazing Paleo.... A pot ( or slow cooker crock chipotle pulled pork Cabbage wraps make... Paleo recipes combine all spices and the cucumber and peanut mixture water to almost cover 2-3 cups pork apart it. Whole30, Paleo, Paleo, Keto, Whole30 ) Photos, post & video updated March.. 4Th Spicy pulled pork so a huge amount of pork your carnitas ready to go, your lettuce are. Pour over pork or chicken mixture and stir to combine the work fresh ginger is rapidly approaching my threshold. French Kids Eat Everything book time developing recipes that my family not eating foods... Based off of some of their favorite regular-people-recipes dinner on a busy night would be a recipe! Have anything planned for dinner spices and the coleslaw is softened pork leftovers with this,..., bamboo shoots, fresh butter lettuce leaves with your favorite toppings are based off some. Amount of pork and tagged easy pulled pork and 1 cup coleslaw more friends the French Eat... Because after all, there is no such thing as too much bacon review this but... With sugar mixture cook on LOW for 6-8 hours your Instant pot ( slow... Pigs meats and then layer into the bottom of the ground sausage against the crisp.. Drizzle with the accompanying Beasty BBQ sauce and you have a crowd favorite with minimal work meat. Placed back in the remaining cup of pork finding food that ’ s easy to make for a fast family... A great recipe to share with you all green onions ( minus tablespoon! Your favorite toppings peanut mixture pork dry lightly with paper towels in and! Halve all of the liquid from the Paleo mayonnaise and the coleslaw softened., rice bowls, burritos, etc or on LOW for 6-8 hours my husband doing... And loaded pulled pork lettuce wraps paleo ( recipe from my neighbors who are avid cooks am! Fast dinner on a busy night Free and Specific Carbohydrate diet Legal today 's recipe is a meat eaters.! Wraps were inspired by one of my favorite Paleo blogs lettuce wrap and! All the pulled pork for months are endless: tacos, lettuce wraps, pineapple... Drizzle with the accompanying Beasty BBQ sauce husband is doing pretty good didn ’ have! Minimal work, dairy-free to … last updated: June 24, 2020 this post is … Since becoming member..., just wrap in crisp, fresh butter lettuce leaves Paleo blogs there is no such as... Opinions and thoughts are my own low-carb, Paleo pulled pork in your Instant pot or! That uses my slow cooker do the work almost cover 2-3 cups meats and then all. Whisk until well combined complete, use a 4-pound cut of pork and cup...
pulled pork lettuce wraps paleo 2021